Lattice Semiconductor, the low power programmable leader, has announced the latest updates to the Lattice Automate and Lattice sensAI solution stacks that equip customers with new factory automation and industrial machine vision capabilities.
Running on low power Lattice FPGAs, both solution stacks enable efficient, flexible, and secure Industrial application development without sacrificing power and size.
Enabling OPC-UA (Open Platform Communications – Unified Architecture) and TSN (Time Sensitive Networking), Lattice Automate (v 3.0) now includes:
An updated IP library with RISC-V freeRTOS (Real-Time Operating System), UPD hardware acceleration, and PCIe DMA support
Expanded design tools and reference designs with freeRTOS software stacks, Single Wire Aggregation, cloud communication, and freeRTOS OPC-UA
Accelerating high-performance machine vision AI solutions, the latest Lattice sensAI (v 6.0) includes support for:
- Faster performance on video stream analysis on reference designs
- Expanded machine vision demos including barcode detection and reading
- Upgraded accelerator engine supporting OpenCV and standard machine learning (ML) training platforms
- Updated compiler tool and Lattice sensAI Studio to support new AI acceleration engines
- Updated Glance by Mirametrix computer vision software (v 10.0) with a revamped user interface, camera features, external user interface (UI) mode, and improved low power FPGA support
These latest solution stack updates and other technology demonstrations will be in full display at the Lattice Semiconductor booth at embedded world 2023 (Hall 4, booth #528).
STMicroelectronics provides full support for Microsoft Visual Studio Code
Arduino and Renesas unveil new chip for industrial automation
Arrow Electronics and Qualcomm collaborate to accelerate edge and AI adoption